Monday, November 30, 2009

I won!!!

I won NaNoWriMo 2009! Wow, what an experience! I've written more in the last month than I ever have, and it's been totally worth it. Not only do I have the product of my efforts in black and white, but I also have the satisfaction of knowing that I am capable to do whatever I want to do in life. (Yes, I can think deep on demand...)

So while I've still got plenty of writing left to do before I hit The End, the rush of this last month has been thrilling and exciting on a whole new level. I can't wait for next year!

Now for the acknowledgments...

I'd like to thank the Academy...

Er, no. Sorry:p I couldn't resist.

No, seriously, I do appreciate everyone who's been encouraging me. It really helped me get over my own anxieties of believing that I AM a writer, not just that I'm aspiring to be one. So thanks!

Here's to living life to it's fullest, getting everything we want in life, and slapping life around a little until it's forced into submission:)

No comments: