Friday, October 30, 2009

Done outlining. Now I just have to write the book...

I finished my outline for NaNo. I gotta say, I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm actually surprised with some of the ideas I came up with - I never thought I was that creative:)

I've assigned myself one chapter for everyday of November, and broken each chapter into a few scenes. So getting to my word count should (ideally...hopefully) be a lot easier than if I were to just wing it. I've tried winging a book. And that book is still only half-way finished after about 8 months of time to work on it:(

I've also found some really good writing books that are helping me a ton in my planning. But at the end of the day, I can plan all I want, but it won't get the dang thing written...

So here goes NaNo. Wish me luck:)

No comments: